I’ve been on a strawberry kick for some reason, but I’m not complaining one bit! I am definitely crediting that kick though for my inspiration for this strawberry recipe card printable. After this post, I’m going to print some off myself and get ready to bake a strawberry cake this weekend. Enjoy!
Specifics: Each card measures 4×6 when cut. 2 Recipe cards will fit per standard 8.5×11 printer paper.
Double-Sided Printers | Single-Sided Printers 1 + 2
How to Use:
For Double-Sided Printers
1. Click on the link above labeled “Double-Sided Printers.”
2. Go to ‘File’ and then ‘Save As.’
3. Save to your computer as a PDF file.
4. Open the PDF file and then hit print with the double-sided option checked.
5. Cut along the lines and enjoy!
For Single-Sided Printers
1. Click on the links above labeled ‘1’ + ‘2.’
2. For each link, to go ‘File’ and then ‘Save As.’
3. Save both files to your computer as a PDF file.
4. Open the PDF file 1 first and print this file only.
5. After the front side is printed, put the same sheet of paper in the printer tray, front side facing up.
6. Open the PDF file 2 and then hit print.
7. Your card should now be double-sided. Cut along the lines and enjoy!